PRINCETON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, September 22, 2008, 7:00 p.m.
Princeton Township Municipal Complex
400 Witherspoon Street
1. CONSENT AGENDA – Contains items of a routine nature, which are approved by a single vote.
a. Bills & Claims
b. Maintenance/Performance Guarantees
- Medical Center at Princeton - Princeton House, Release of Maintenance Guaranty
- Yedlin Company - 457 North Harrison Street, Release of Performance Guaranty - no Maintenance Guaranty required.
- William Curnan - Stuart Country Day School, Magnetti Field Renovation, Release of Performance Guaranty contingent upon the receipt of an acceptable two year maintenance guaranty and completion of punchlist items.
- Cyril & Hana Kucera, 63/96 Greenhouse Court, Minor Subdivision, Release of Performance Guaranty along with any remaining escrows. No maintenance guaranty is required.
c. Resolution: Bid Award - Telephone System, Township Municipal Complex, VOIP Networks, Inc., Cherry Hill, NJ, Not to Exceed $151,498.00. Bid Rejection - ComTec Systems, Vineland, NJ.
d. Resolution: Making Application to the Local Finance Board for a Refunding Bond
e. Resolution: Liquor License Place to Place Transfer, Astons Jazz LLC
f. Resolution: Authorizing Purchase of two Affordable Units at Griggs Farm
g. Resolution to Support the Reutilization of the Valley Road School site
h. Road Closing Request: Anna Lim, Western Way between Cedar Lane and Harrison Street for a block party on September 28, 2008, 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. contingent upon approval of the Traffic Safety Officer.
i. Music Amplification Request: Julissa Mazzarulli, for a wedding at Mountain Lakes on October 31, 2008, 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
j. Professional Services Agreement: Dr. Dhwani Shah, M.D., Corner House Consulting Psychiatrist, Not to Exceed $12,000.
- REFUNDING BOND ORDINANCE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, IN THE COUNTY OF MERCER, NEW JERSEY, PROVIDING FOR THE REFUNDING OF ALL OR A PORTION OF GENERAL IMPROVEMENT BONDS, SERIES 1999 AND GENERAL IMPROVEMENT BONDS, SERIES 2001, APPROPRIATING $9,600,000 THEREFOR AND AUTHORIZING THE ISSUANCE BY THE TOWNSHIP OF ONE OR MORE SERIES OF REFUNDING BONDS IN THE AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF NOT EXCEEDING $9,600,000 FOR FINANCING THE COST THEREOF
- BOND ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING AS A LOCAL IMPROVEMENT THE REPLACEMENT OF SIDEWALKS ALONG MAGNOLIA LANE AND BROADRIPPLE DRIVE BY THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, APPROPRIATING THE SUM OF $21,000.00 THEREFORE, PROVIDING FOR THE FINANCING OF SAID APPROPRIATION BY THE MAKING OF A DOWN PAYMENT AND ISSUANCE OF BONDS OR NOTES OF SAID TOWNSHIP AND FURTHER PROVIDING FOR THE SPECIAL ASSESSMENT OF FIFTY (50%) PERCENT OF THE COST THEREOF.
- BOND ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING AS A LOCAL IMPROVEMENT THE INSTALLATION OF BELGIUM BLOCK CURBING ALONG THE FRONTAGE OF 9 PROPERTIES ON WILSON ROAD BY THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, APPROPRIATING THE SUM OF $18,500.00 THEREFORE, PROVIDING FOR THE FINANCING OF SAID APPROPRIATION BY THE MAKING OF A DOWN PAYMENT AND THE ISSUANCE OF BONDS AND/OR NOTES OF SAID TOWNSHIP, AND FURTHER PROVIDING FOR A SPECIAL ASSESSMENT OF 100% OF THE COST THEREOF
- an ordinance by the township of princeton establishing skate park rules and amending the “code of the township of princeton, new jersey, 1968”
5. CLOSED SESSION