PRINCETON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, March 26, 2007, 7:00 p.m.
Princeton Township Municipal Complex
400 Witherspoon Street
- SOC Lands Study
- Newlin Road Sidewalks
- Walnut Lane Sidewalks
- Walnut Lane Curbing
3. CONSENT AGENDA – Contains items of a routine nature, which are approved by a single vote.
a. Bills & Claims
b. Maintenance/Performance Guarantees
- Jim Britt - Princeton University- Butler Track-Outdoor Equipment Cabinets
Release Cash Performance Guaranty in the amount of $250. No Maintenance Guaranty is required.
- George Comfort & Sons, Inc., Princeton Shopping Center, 301 North Harrison Street
Prototype of Awning #1 - Release Cash Performance Guaranty in the amount of $2,500. No Maintenance Guaranty is required.
- Pulte Homes Corporation, Fieldwood Development, All Phases – Release landscape replacement responsibility in exchange for $14,392. payment from applicant.
c. Music Amplification Request:
- Princeton University Reunions, May 31, June 1, 2, 2007, 9:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
*55th Reunion Class of 1952 – Palmer Pavilion, Princeton Stadium
*50th Reunion Class of 1957 – Scully Courtyard
*60th and 65th Reunion Classes of 1947 & 1942 – Forbes College Tent
*30th Reunion Class of 1977 – Lourie-Love Courtyard
e. Professional Services Agreements:
- Melick-Tully & Assoc., P.C., Geothechnical Engineer, for Subsurface Soil Investigations and Evaluations for the Skate Park at Hilltop Park, Not to Exceed $2,200.00
- SITE Design Group, Inc., Carlsbad, CA, Design Services for Hilltop Skateboard Park, Not to Exceed
f. Bid Award: Metro Energy Solutions, West Caldwell, NJ, To Undertake and Complete an Energy Audit of Various Township, Borough and School Board facilities, Not to Exceed $35,000.
g. Resolution: Princeton Joint Environmental Commission for the Retention of the Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission (DVRPC) to Apply for an Association of New Jersey Environmental Commissions (ANJEC) Smart Growth Planning Grant to Conduct an Environmental Resources Inventory.
h. Bid Rejection: DPW 2007 or Newer Ford F-550 4x4 with Reading Body or Equal
i. Resolution: Increase in the Temporary Budget, $2,271,440.
j. Resolution: In Support of Click It or Ticket Safety Belt Mobilization of May 21- June 3, 2007
- bond ordinance authorizing as a general improvement various road improvement projects by the township of princeton, appropriating the sum of $891,000.00 therefor, providing for the financing of said appropriation by the making of a down payment and the issuance of bonds and notes of said township.*
-BOND ORDINANCE PROVIDING FOR VARIOUS ROAD IMPROVEMENTS IN AND BY THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, IN THE COUNTY OF MERCER, NEW JERSEY, APPROPRIATING $2,800,000 THEREFOR AND AUTHORIZING THE ISSUANCE OF $2,510,000 BONDS OR NOTES OF THE TOWNSHIP TO FINANCE PART OF THE COST THEREOF. *
-an ordinance amending provisions of the g-1 overlay district and further amending the “code of the township of princeton, new jersey, 1968”*
- an ordinance designating a handicapped parking space within the washington oaks at princeton development and amending the “code of the township of princeton, new jersey, 1968”
- an ordinance establishing a twenty-five (25) Mile per hour speed zone on the great road in the vicinity of the princeton academy school and amending the “code of the township of princeton, new jersey, 1968”
MUNICIPAL BUDGET APPROPRIATION LIMITS AND TO ESTABLISH A CAP BANK
6. 2007 Municipal Budget Introduction
- Resolution: To Introduce the 2007 Municipal Budget
- Chief Emann, Buracker Study, Status Report
9. WORK SESSION
- Discussion: Citizen’s Finance Committee