PRINCETON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, October 23, 2006, 7:00 p.m.
Princeton Township Municipal Complex
400 Witherspoon Street
September 25, 2006
1. CONSENT AGENDA Contains items of a routine nature, which are approved by a single vote.
a. Bills & Claims
b. Maintenance/Performance Guarantees
- TenEyck & MacKenzie Rushbrook, Phase I, Completion Time Extension to April 15, 2007.
- Pave Rite, Inc. - Road Resurfacing Project 2004 Release Maintenance Bond
- Medical Center at Princeton, Princeton House Reduction of the performance guaranty to $10,000. to be held until the completion of topsoil and seeding, contingent upon the receipt of an acceptable two-year maintenance guaranty.
- Greenway Meadows Park / Hi-Gear / Gulf Insurance, Release Performance Guaranty in the amount of $845,000.68
- Jim Britt, Princeton University, Boiler House Renovation, Installation of certain site improvements,
Completion Time Extension to May 31, 2007.
- Jim Britt, Princeton University, Tennis Relocation, Phase I, Completion Time Extension to May 31, 2007.
- Jim Britt, Princeton University, Tennis Court Relocation, Phase II, Completion Time Extension to May 31, 2007.
- Rafael Sharon, Snowden Lane Communities, LLC, 606 Snowden Lane, Completion Time Extension April 30, 2007.
c. Resolution: Citizen Participation Plan, Small Cities Grant
d. Resolution: 2005 Audit Report
e. Resolution: Corrective Action Plan
f. Raffle License: Princeton Day School Parents Association for raffle to be held on March 3, 2007 to benefit faculty development, enrichment and summer study.
g. Resolutions: Chapter 159 (7)
- Local Pedestrian Safety Program Guyot Avenue Walkway, $100,000.
- Balanced Housing Neighborhood Preservation Elm Court II, $984,900.
- Safe Streets to Schools Rosedale Road Pathway, $100,000.
- Child Safety and Child Booster Seat Incentive, $9,200.
- Recycling Tonnage Grant, $54,579.11
- Open Space Acquisition, $300,000.
- Open Space Acquisition, $800,000.
h. Resolutions and Agreements: Professional Services
- Police Department, SOP Update, $15,713
- Community Grants & Planning, Securing grants and loans for Princeton Township, 2006-2007, $12,750.
i. Resolution: CONFIRMING THE DETAILS OF THE SALE OF GENERAL IMPROVEMENT BONDS OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON, IN THE COUNTY OF MERCER, NEW JERSEY, TO THE NEW JERSEY ENVIRONMENTAL INFRASTRUCTURE TRUST AND THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY PURSUANT TO THE 2006 NEW JERSEY ENVIRONMENTAL INFRASTRUCTURE TRUST FINANCING PROGRAM
ordinance establishing a retail-office (r-o) district and establishing design standards for said district, as well as creating a g-1 overlay district and amending the code of the township of princeton, new jersey, 1968