Monday, February 6, 2006, 7:00 p.m.
PROCLAMATION: Crisis Ministry Month
1. CONSENT AGENDA – Contains items of a routine nature, which are approved by a single vote.
a. Bills & Claims
b. Maintenance/Performance Guarantees
- McCaffrey's Building Expansion - Release of Performance Guaranty. No Maintenance Guaranty required. Performance Guaranty exceeded the time allotted for Maintenance Guaranty.
c. Resolution and Agreement: Mercer/Middlesex Counties cooperative purchasing for services materials and supplies.
d. Resolution and Agreement:
American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers Music Licensing
Agreement, to facilitate and permit the playing of music and presenting of
other musical events throughout the various services within the
e. Professional Services Agreement: SWM Consulting, Overbrook Drive Stormwater Management Plan and NJDEP Permits, Not to exceed $9,500.
f. Professional Services Agreement: Gregory Sandusky, Review of Tax Maps 2006, Not to exceed $17,000.
g. Professional Services Agreement: Allen D. Porter, Esq., Counsel to the Regional Planning Board of Princeton, Not to exceed $35,000.
h. Appointment: Bernice Frank, Recreation Board
i. Request for Fireworks and permit fee waiver, Spirit of Princeton, June 30, 2006, 4th
of July Fireworks. Subject to approval from the Fire Marshall.
- BOND ORDINANCE MAKING A SUPPLEMENTAL APPROPRIATION OF $14,000.00 THEREFOR FOR THE INSTALLATION OF REPLACEMENT LIGHTS ON THE BASKETBALL COURTS WITHIN COMMUNITY PARK SOUTH BY THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON PROVIDING THAT SAID SUPPLEMENTAL APPROPRIATION SHALL BE BORNE AS A GENERAL EXPENSE OF THE TOWNSHIP AND PROVIDING FOR THE FINANCING OF SAID APPROPRIATION BY THE AMKING OF A DOWN PAYMENT AND BY THE ISSUANCE OF BONDS AND NOTES OF SAID TOWNSHIP.*
- BOND ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING AS A GENERAL IMPROVEMENT BY THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON ROAD RECONSTRUCTION AND REPAIR PROJECTS FOR 2006 TO VARIOUS STREETS WITH IN THE TOWNSHIP APPORPRIATING THE SUM OF $2,325,000.00 THEREFOR AND AUTHORIZING THE ISSUANCE OF BONDS OR NOTES BY SAID TOWNSHIP.*
- bond ordinance providing for the acquisition of a portion of property known as tusculum and shown on the princeton township tax maps as block 5201, lot 4.01 including a conservation easement on a portion thereof by the township of princeton, in the county of mercer, new jersey, appropriating the sum of $3,000,000.00 THEREFOR AND AUTHORIZING THE ISSUANCE OF $2,850,000.00 of bonds or notes of the township in order to finance a part of the costs of thereof.*
ordinance by the
ordinance by the
6. WORK SESSION
- Overbrook Drive
7. CLOSED SESSION