Monday, January 23, 2006, 7:00 p.m.
December 19, 28, 2005
January 4, 2006
1. CONSENT AGENDA – Contains items of a routine nature, which are approved by a single vote.
a. Bills & Claims
b. Maintenance/Performance Guarantees
- Pave Rite, Inc., Road Resurfacing Project, 2005: Release of performance guaranty contingent upon an acceptable two-year maintenance bond in the amount of 15% of the original contract amount or $262,266.06
c. Music Amplification Request:
for a wedding to be held at
e. Resolution and Agreements, Professional Services:
- TopGallant Consulting, Inc., in order to complete the remaining rehabilitation units which are part of the Princeton Township Affordable Housing Program for a sum not to exceed $4,500.
- Gregory Sandusky, P.E., L.S. in order to review land development applications and the documentation associated therewith for a sum not to exceed $15,000.
Resolution and Agreement: D & R Greenway Land Trust, Inc., in order
to obtain two independent appraisals of Block 9301,
g. Resolution Authorizing Mercer County
Grant Agreement for $300,000.00 towards the acquisition of a portion of
- BOND ORDINANCE MAKING A SUPPLEMENTAL APPROPRIATION OF $14,000.00 THEREFOR FOR THE INSTALLATION OF REPLACEMENT LIGHTS ON THE BASKETBALL COURTS WITHIN COMMUNITY PARK SOUTH BY THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON PROVIDING THAT SAID SUPPLEMENTAL APPROPRIATION SHALL BE BORNE AS A GENERAL EXPENSE OF THE TOWNSHIP AND PROVIDING FOR THE FINANCING OF SAID APPROPRIATION BY THE AMKING OF A DOWN PAYMENT AND BY THE ISSUANCE OF BONDS AND NOTES OF SAID TOWNSHIP.
- BOND ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING AS A GENERAL IMPROVEMENT BY THE TOWNSHIP OF PRINCETON ROAD RECONSTRUCTION AND REPAIR PROJECTS FOR 2006 TO VARIOUS STREETS WITH IN THE TOWNSHIP APPORPRIATING THE SUM OF $2,325,000.00 THEREFOR AND AUTHORIZING THE ISSUANCE OF BONDS OR NOTES BY SAID TOWNSHIP.
1. Status Report: Pay to Play Regulations
5. WORK SESSION
1. PCH Funding Request to study Affordable Housing Administration in the Princetons.
2. Resolution Opposing Elimination of Cable Television Municipal Consent Requirement
3. Informal Town Meeting
4. Sign Ordinance
6. CLOSED SESSION