Tiger Transit - Princeton University's transit system is open to the public and it's free.
Princeton Muni Transit-Begins Monday, August 16, 2021
Princeton's Free Municipal Bus Service is open to the community. This 45-minute loop will begin at Nassau St & Palmer Square at 9am and stop at the following places:
- Princeton Senior Resource Center, 45 Stockton Street (bus stop at the resource center front door behind Monument Hall)
- Elm Court, 300 Elm Road (bus stop at the administration office entrance)
- Redding Circle (bus stop on the circle)
- Princeton Shopping Center, 301 North Harrison Street (bus stop between the shops and McCaffrey’s Food Market)
- Princeton Municipal Building, 400 Witherspoon Street (bus stop at the plaza)
- Pannell Learning Center, 2 Clay Street
- Merwick-Stanworth (bus stop at the corner of Stanworth Lane and S. Stanworth Drive)
- Nassau Street at Palmer Square
This service will run:
- Monday - Friday 9am to 12pm
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 1pm-5pm
- Wednesday and Friday 4pm to 7pm
Want to track the bus? Download the Princeton Tripshot app with the QR code or go online to https://princeton.tripshot.com to see where the bus is. The specific timetable for the stops has yet to be determined.
Some of these stops provide connections to New Jersey Transit and Tiger Transit service.
Out Of Town Bus Service
The following routes go in and out of Princeton:
- 100 Bus - Daily service from Princeton Shopping Center and Palmer Square to New York City.
- 600 Bus - Weekday service from Palmer Square to downtown New York City
- Megabus - Sit back, relax and enjoy free Wi-Fi on your way to and from the Port Authority in New York City.
- New Jersey Transit Bus 605- Stops include:
- Market Fair
- Mercer Mall
- Montgomery Shop-Rite
- Nassau Park
- Princeton Station
- Quakerbridge Mall
- New Jersey Transit Bus 606 - Travel to work, connect to New Jersey Transit's River Line at the Trenton Transit Center, or visit the Capital City and rediscover the past. All of that and a lot more of Mercer County to be seen on the 606.
- Suburban / Coach USA - Suburban offers service from Princeton to New York to New York City (and points in between).
Track Your Ride
New Jersey Transit App - Buy your tickets, plan your trip, and track the real-time status of your bus or train.